I know you don't like me,
but don't act like a snob,
don't look at me like I'm acting obscenely,
Don't think I don't know,
I know you stare
I know you talk,-
Behind my back,
Don't watch me walk
away from you ,
Don't act confused of my additude towards you,
Don't act like you know it all,
or rule the world
or own us all,
If you were a real friend you would care,
you wouldn't stare,
And then act like im not there,
You DON'T own me,
You DON'T rule the world,
and You most certainly DON'T know it all,
don't think your fooling me,
Because I can see behind your sheild,
behind that Sublime attitude,
Wha..?
Oh... you don't know that word?
LOOK IT UP!
where was I?
oh yes..
You act so fake,
as fake as the color of your hair,
or the makeup on your face.
I know you don't like me,
so why not just tell me,
I can take it,
its much better than lying,
now isn't it?
Does everyone lie so much these days,
that you can't even tell the truth,
maybe if you did you wouldn't act this way,
i guess this is all i have to say,
just remember,
if its sooo hard to be HONEST ,
How are you ever going to survive out there?
No comments:
Post a Comment